On a whim, Katie and I decided to dive head first into 7×7’s List of 100 Things You Need to Try Before You Die. It’s is now our life’s mission to complete the list before Katie moves to Austin at the end of August.
After reading the list, we realized we’d already completed 3 of the items.
1. Tuna Tartare at Michael Mina’s
2. Irish Coffee at Buena Vista Cafe
3. Rotisserie Chicken at Limón
So for the remainder of the list we will have photo evidence of our epicurious journey.
4. Carnitas Tacos at La Taqueria
5. Mint Julep from Alembic
6. Chip and Salsa at Papalote
7. Galapagos Cocktail at Absinthe
I will keep you updated on our progress and the state of our waistlines…
Should be a fun and exciting adventure. Not to mention a bittersweet way to give my girlfriend a suitable San Francisco send off.
Oh and Happy Independence Day! Until next time.